20110113

Problems. =(

He Got My Eyes .. !! =P

I Know That Its Hard For Us Now... But There Will Be A Time For Us And Only Us ... I Really2 Miss You ... We Have Been Arguing Alot Lately And I Want To Let You Know That Its Perfectly Fine, Im Trying Everything , Im Trying My Best... I Just Dont Want To Lose You Anymore ... Yea, I Know That I Am Not That Useful In Ur Life , There Is Ur Fam To Take Care Of You , You Can Let Me Go If I Wanted To .... BUT , I Really Dont Want To , I Cant ... Maybe You Can , But Not Me , I Need You In My Life To Tell Me Everything .. To Be By Ur Side.... To Love You All The Time .. And I Really2 Do .. I Need You Bebeh... Plz Dont Leave Me , I Dont Want You To Change To Wat U Think Is Perfect, To Me , You Are Already Perfect , You Always Deny It , But Its True , For Me , You Are My Everything Just The Way You Are... =) 

I Love You Always ..
Since 18/08/2008 ..
DianNelsz 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment