20110417

A Day With Fellow Friends & Etc. =D

Today which is 16th April 2011 ... I spend my morning with my Mom and Brothers , well, first and foremost , Breakfast la rite ? ? The most important meal of the day... And also can tell by body size .. -.-" .. Then we went to SHANDU SPORT . . spending almost 1 hour there loo ... know why ? ? coz 1st buy shoes , then went out , ask the old man to strengthen the shoes.. *kasi jahit la..  he did a good job coz i was acctually there with him talking about how long the work on shoes and how he understands shoes.. lol?? ,

Moving Onnnnnnn... =.=

After That , I followed Muhammad Izemil Firdaus in his car , BCOZ, My Car cant move looo... so sad... rosak oo.. *Dont know who la that make rosak ..  Then we went and took Elly Julius at Hilltop , Then Muhammad Aliff Harun At Taman Wawasan , Then John Roy Patiung at his office at megah jaya,.. *YAYA, He Big Boss Business Man Ody... uiiiiiiisehhhh mennnn... Then we went to town 1st... Bought a hair cutter machine beside BSN bank .. elly want ... hahaha... Then we went to ABC near Quang Ming.. The Best ABC u will taste .. best menn... Then We went to MB Hotel , Big Boss Business Man  Want register for linton university . *If Not Mistaken the name .. but acctually back fired coz too many SMART students there.. so we run away laa.. hahaha...

Then Then Then , so boring2 , we decide to visit my scoot ... =D


Yeahhh... This is my scoot , it was so dusty and the tires were flat ... haha.. what do u expect never jalan or even on the engine . *I at KK ok .. .. so , i bring go car wash shop in front of Penjara tawau that... got elly's fren working there... so can la .. hahahahaha... then after squeaky clean , i bring go petronas at jalan kuhara , near onli , pom the tayar la .. so cian dy the tayar... hahaha... then i send it back home ... =D thats it for my scoot ..

Then Then Then ...

We went To 9-Ball Fajar .... there we meet Syed Yanzeen n his brothers ... We played till 5+ la ... I & Aliff Beat them goooooodddddddddddddddddd..... hahahahahahahaha... no offense... wakakakka ... Then , due to izemil went home early when we were at 9-Ball , we walk to servay .. Makan aircon ... hehe... Then my mom took me from there... then we went to Ocean seafood for dinner .... After dinner , We went to Vedablu near nostalgia here for deserts ... hahaha...

That was My Day ... Special Thanks To Aliff, John Roy , Elly , Izemil , yan2 ... For the best 1 day at Tawau ...=) .. I am Proud to be A Tawau Citizen Coz Many Seafood Statue build dy ooo ... haha.. forgot take picture ... sory... maybe next time ...

Thank You ..

P/S: Currently doing Assignment ooo ... Monday pass up dy ... 2 assignment ..o.O .. LOL~~!!!! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment